Article provided by: Collaborative Health Consultants
Good food doesn’t mean what you think it means
More than 600,000 Americans die every year because of heart disease and over 700,000 Americans experience at least one heart attack over a similar timespan. And one of the major causes of heart diseases across both the US and around the globe is obesity. And what fuels obesity better than reckless eating? Which brings us here, to Collaborating Health Consulting, where our goal is to both raise awareness of the dangers of bad eating habits and provide efficient solutions.
A professional dietitian has a lot to offer in this regard. Not only that you need to be able to avoid serious heart problems on the long run, but you also need guidance with regards to improving your overall lifestyle in general. And which is also deeply linked to your eating habits. But what exactly will change by adopting a healthier nutritional plan, designed specifically according to your needs?
There are several benefits that will become visible:
– Visible weight loss, either immediately, or on the long run, depending on your body profile
– Higher levels of energy, resulting in higher stamina and an increased libido
– A more positive mental state
– Lower risk of body-fat-related affections, like diabetes, the metabolic syndrome, arthritis, depression and, obviously, heart diseases, among others
– A better working brain
In addition to these, a lower calorie consumption has been linked to increased longevity in both men and women. Settling for a good, reliable dietitian can actually increase your life expectancy by several years.
The best nutritional strategies
Needless to say, you can’t embark on life changing programs without having them tested in advance. Or without possessing the necessary knowledge to separate the good ones from the rest. You don’t need to worry about that, because we have taken care of both aspects.
As a result, we have come up with some of the most effective nutritional strategies you can find. There are 4 in total:
1. End Emotional Eating – Dealing with the causes that lead you to that dark place, as well as the strategies you need to liberate yourself from them.
2. Rapid Fat Loss Program – Where you find a professional nutritionist’s take on rapid and safe weight loss.
3. The PCOS Program – Referring to notions like hormonal imbalances – causes, symptoms and remedies.
4. The Man Diet – A male’s guide towards faster and more effective weight loss, strategies to increase muscle mass and upgrading the libido to the next level.
Nothing beats the efficiency of professional dietary plans, elaborated by professionals with a solid background in the topic. Any dietitian will tell you that a good food is one that promotes a healthier lifestyle, reduces the risk of health affections and helps you lose weight, gain more energy and literally change your world entirely.
It is this simple fact that keeps us, the team of experts at Collaborative Health Consulting , wired 24/7 and passionate about what we are doing. Our goal is to provide you with all the knowledge you need to make change happen.